Immigration & Visas

Thinking of migrating to Australia, working in Australia, studying in Australia, visiting Australia, or joining your family in Australia, the team at iQAustralia can assist you to find the right visa to meet your needs. There are a range of visa options, depending on your circumstances and goals. With over a decade of creating pathways to Australia, we can assist you to achieve your Aussie dream.

Skilled Migration

young-mixed-peopleAustralia's General Skilled Migration program is for people who are qualified in a field or occupation which is in need in Australia. To be eligible for one of these visas you must be qualified in an occupation which is on a Skilled Occupations List. These visas aim to meet Australia's skills shortages.

In 2012, the Australian Government introduced a new system for skilled migration, called SkillSelect. This was a major change to how Australia manages its skilled migration program. In most cases, if you wish to migrate to Australia as a skilled person, you will need to submit an expression of interest and be invited to apply for the visa. We can assist you through this process.

Employer Sponsored

employer-sponsorThere are a range of temporary and permanent employer sponsored visas. You must be sponsored by an employer in Australia for a skilled position. You must have the skills required for the occupation to which you are sponsored.

The requirements for these visas vary, depending upon the type of visa you are applying for.

It is in your best interests to obtain professional advice to determine which visa will suit your circumstances the best.

Australian Employers

aus-employerIf you are an Australian employer looking to fill skill gaps within your business, we can assist you through this process. We may even be able to refer skilled workers to you who are looking to work and live in Australia, especially regional Australia.

Student Visas

student-visaStudent visas allow international students to study in Australia. To be eligible for a student visa you need to be enrolled in a full-time CRICOS registered course. We can assist you to find the right course to meet  your needs and to apply for your student visa.

Family Visas

family-visaThere are a number of migration options for fiancés, partners, children, parents and other family members of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens.

In the international world we live in, falling in love in a foreign country is common. Whether you are a young person on a Working Holiday in Australia or an international student studying in Australia, you may meet an Australian, fall in love, and want to remain together in Australia. If you are an Australian citizen and you travel overseas for your dream holiday or for work, you may fall in love and want to bring your love to Australia to live with you.

In all of these scenarios, you will need a partner visa. There are various partner visas depending on your situation.

Partner visas can be very complex and expensive. The Immigration Department fees alone will run into the thousands. Thus, you should ensure your application is prepared professionally to give you the best chance of success. Lodging a partner visa application is not just about preparing a couple of forms. It is much more complex. You must prove that your relationship is genuine, even if you are legally married.

At iQAustralia we will guide you through this process and give you advice about proving your relationship. This is a crucial part of the process. There is no standard list of visa requirements. Every visa application is different, especially partner visa applications, and every relationship is different. We have assisted hundreds of clients to bring their partners to Australia or to allow their partners to remain in Australia.






PO Box 1426
Townsville Queensland 4810

Contact Details

Phone: (07) 4771 5498 int. +61-7-4771 5498

Did you know we changed address?

iQAustralia is no longer located at 65 Palmer Street, South Townsville. Consultations are now by appointment only. Please contact Rosaleigh at to arrange an appointment